Tuesday, April 15, 2008

TAX DOLLAS...HOLLA!!

So I have decided when I get my tax return money back, I'll use it to pay off some debts to get myself back on my own two feet. Since Brian has left I have been doing alot of thinking about how the split is going to affect me financially. He was the primary finance officer in our relationship, which I should not have let happen in the first place! In a way it will hurt because we won't have combined incomes anymore, but at the same time, it's wonderful because he was such a nit-wit with money. I just filed taxes ('06 and '07) and to my suprise, getting a pretty good chunk back! I've also had thoughts of plastic surgery run through my mind but that would cost way more than what I'm getting back. Although I would love a tummy tuck and a few other surgeries since my body will never be the same after having kids.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Good job you finally jumped on the ban wagon! Cute lil' blog!

April 16, 2008 at 8:43 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

HOLLA!!!!!

April 16, 2008 at 9:43 PM  
Blogger Heidi said...

Nice blog! I love your header. Welcome to the bloggin world.

April 17, 2008 at 8:20 AM  
Blogger Blessed said...

Love ur blog! Yeah...get out of debt..that would be the best thing you could do for yourself and the kids

April 17, 2008 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i just saw your blog on your sistas blog! I hope you don't mind me peaking!! :) I love your header! Did Mandi teach you how to do those or all you NC girlies just VERY talented??? :)

Love your layout and your kids are TOO cute!!

April 19, 2008 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

DUDE You have a blog and you didn't tell me?? Hello?!?! Okay now I have to go back and read what you said ;).

April 21, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Mandi@TidbitsfromtheTremaynes said...

Okay now I'm finished. If you find a good plastic surgeon, let me know. I'm up for a lil nip and tuck.

April 21, 2008 at 2:14 PM  
Blogger Quote said...

that right too... just wait til that sorry ass get the news of that child support check that you need.. LOL!!! i just cannot wait til he gets it and you get our money!! cha-ching!! hope that your party went well this weekend!! Luv you!!

April 22, 2008 at 10:07 PM  
Blogger dena4kids said...

Love the blog! I am glad you are getting back some change from the gov! You nip and tuck anything you want girl!=)(although groceries and a vacation would be nice, huh!)

April 24, 2008 at 7:32 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

ok, it's WAAAAAAAYYYYY past time for you to have updated your blog. Put something new in. Let us hear about all your fun times! Been to China lately?

July 17, 2008 at 7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home