Monday, January 12, 2009

Long Time, No Blog

Wow! So I suppose this should be one of my New Year's resolutions! That shouldn't be too hard to keep, right??? HAHA We'll see about that! Let's see...what has happened since last April? Quite a bit I guess! Between the kids and work I barely have time to eat. I love every second though. The kids are constantly cracking me up. Not too long ago Hillary was playing the awesome big sister role and reading a book to little Cole. As I was watching in awe and being a little sentimental, thinking of what a Hallmark moment was going on right before my very eyes, Hillary in the middle of reading, stops, and in a very serious tone, says "What the Hell?" I couldn't believe my ears and thought I was imagining things so out of pure stupidity, I ask her, "What did you just say?", knowing pretty well what was just said. She said again, "What the hell? Someone colored in my book!" I quickly scolded her and told her we do not say that and had to turn my head to chuckle to myself.

I've been trying out the whole dating game and that is always fun! I always seem to come away with some really funny stories. Those who I have told them to can vouch for me! They range from the dude feeling so comfortable around me that he farts in front of me the first time we meet to a highwater wearin dude who cheated on his wife and proceeds to almost get his car towed (by the sheriff who pulled him) on the way back to drop me off by my car. HAHA At least I can get a good laugh at these. I'm sure if it were anyone else they would crawl under a rock and cry themselves to sleep at night. I just try to find humor in things and by golly....it's working!

Now that I've got some of that out of the way, yes I'll try to do better this year and keep all you people in the "Stefanie Loop".

3 Comments:

Blogger Marti Family said...

Oh my lordy!!!! You finally go something posted! I cracked up reading about Hillary!!! She is too much! I am so glad you are finally doing this!!! You will be so glad later to have it to look back on! Love ya!

January 12, 2009 at 11:57 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh my gosh, everyone get ready! Make sure your ducks are in a row cause the second coming is here!!!! The stories of you and your men, maybe that's just the Lord telling you, "hey, leave them alone and they will come to you" or not!

January 13, 2009 at 5:07 PM  
Blogger dena4kids said...

girl you crack me up! I am so glad you posted something else!LOL!

January 28, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home