Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Johnny Appleseed

First, I would like to thank all who bother looking at my senseless blog! I get praise each time I post a new blog. Granted I've only posted two in my whole "blogging career", but I guess too that since the first one was April of 2008 to my previous (and second) post which was Jan. 2009, everyone freaks out when news is reported. Maybe I do have an interesting life everyone loves to read about. Does that make me a celebrity? I'll be sure to make millions off of People the next time I have a baby and they want to be the first maagazine to publish the family pictures!

Today was a snow day here in PG, NC! I was going to attempt to drive into work, until I got to the end of the road and my car wouldn't stop sliding. I decided to turn my happy tail around and head back home. Better safe, than sorry! I've had the kids all day and bless their hearts, they have done an awesome job playing together today. They do have a way of getting into a TON of mischief together. I was in the middle of cleaning the kitchen when I realized they were no where around. They were around alright...in my bathroom trying to flush handfulls of toilet paper at a time! I had to plunge several times for the water and paper to go down. And that also means I have to go buy more toilet paper soon. Oh well!

Your probably wondering why I have decided to name this blog "Johnny Appleseed". That is because of my wonderful Baby Cole! Today at lunch time, I had given them each a container of applesauce. Eachtime I looked over at him he was eating the applesauce with his hands. A little messy, but ok! The last time I looked over and he was wearing the applesauce in his hair like hair gel! He's not one for styling his hair yet. We need to work on that. I could not help but laugh out loud, even though I wanted to yell about the mess.




It's hard to believe that just a couple of weeks ago I was in Hawaii like this:





And now it looks like this outside and I'm freezing my buns off:



It's only 5:00 PM here and I need to get the kids up from nap and get dinner cooking. The day in the Thomas Home is still young. I'm sure there will be loads more to blog about! I'll keep ya posted!

6 Comments:

Blogger Marti Family said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 22, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Marti Family said...

I am so jealous ya'll got snow!!! We didn't even get a flake!!! I was so ready for it too! I love that pic of Cole he is such a funny cookie!

January 22, 2009 at 1:40 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey, love the butt crack of the guy in the picture of you on the beach in Hawaii. Did you even notice that? Cole, sweet Colena is finally turning into my dirty little boy! Love it. Before you know it he's gonna be rubbing his food on the walls.

January 24, 2009 at 8:48 PM  
Blogger dena4kids said...

Love the hair gel! Hey how was it getting all of it out? I bet he loved that!=)
as a side note the word verification is couter!!!ROFL!!

January 28, 2009 at 6:09 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

you have a beautful house!

January 29, 2009 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger ashley said...

of course i should learn to look @ what i wrote before i post it huh?

that would be beaut-I-ful house. :)

January 29, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home